Safety & Security
- A Fire Protection system will be Installed throughout the building.
- A new automatic Fire Alarm system will be provided.
- New Exit and Emergency lighting will be installed.
- The school will be brought into compliance with Current Building Code requirements.
- Emergency Eye wash and Drench shower stations will be provided in all science labs and prep rooms.
- Emergency Gas Shut-off valves will be provided in the kitchen and science labs.
- The building will be entirely handicapped accessible meeting Massachusetts Architectural Access Board and ADA Requirements.
- A new Main Entrance will provide a single controlled access point for all students and visitors.
- The school Administration Offices will be relocated to the new front entrance to allow continuous supervision at the entrance and main lobby.
- The school layout will allow Separation of the middle and high school age groups.
- Secondary entrance points to the building will be reduced and exits will be monitored through a new Security System